Thursday, October 7, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Everyone loves boobs! Whether its for a woman's pride, a man's attraction, a child's comfort, or an infant's nourishment, nobody wants anyone's breast to go the way of cancer. In my family, both of my grandmother's were breast cancer survivors.


This pic was done for the comic strip I illustrate, My Cage, (which will unfortunately have its last run on oct.31.) On October 10, 2010, all Sunday strips distributed by King Features Syndicate will be colored pink for breast cancer awareness month.

For more information, visit www.comicsgopink.com . You'll also be able to donate money to any breast cancer research organization of your choice!

Remember get those boobs checked early and if you don't have any, I'm sure you know someone who does.

It's a fight worth fighting for.

Peace!

No comments: