Saturday, November 28, 2009

Custom Monster Hunter Hard Drive


During the holidays I try not to do work but I always need to doodle, craft, or create something with my hands. I bought decal paper many years ago thinking I was going to make my own decals for whatever I could put it on. After Thanksgiving my cute little Western Digital hard drive was sitting on my desk, looking all blue and naked. Right under my desk was the decal paper I recently found. It was destiny.

I wasn't sure what to make at first but I remember I had made a Monster Hunter Felyne decal for a pumpkin I didn't get to use. I transfered it on paper. Stuck a small sheet of decal on the hard drive and carved out the cat with a blade. My X-acto knife was chipped so I used a pocket knife. It took about an hour and now I'm happy with my custom Monster Hunter hard drive. =3

1 comment:

mumbot said...

awesome and cute!!